Sign the petition to end marijuana prohibition in NH!

  • Denis Goddard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      Friends,

      We have a great opportunity this week to end the senseless waste of money and useless prosecution of non-violent "criminals" that marks the failed policy of prohibition of marijuana.
      New Hampshire bill HB92 would decriminalize marijuana, simply striking it from the list of controlled substances in  New Hampshire.

      If you agree, as  I do, that marijuana prohibition is a waste of taxpayer resources, an unjust persecution of otherwise law-abiding people, and as destructive to our society as the failed prohibition of alcohol was in the 1920's, then I urge to you visit the New Hampshire Coalition for Commonsense Marijuana Policy , and sign the petition  therein.

      http://nhcommonsense.org
      http://www.petitiononline.com/NH_HB92/petition.html

      Thank you for your support,
      -Denis Goddard