Reminder, the email from Christine

  • MuniSavyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      Dear fellow freedom fighters,

      We've all worked so hard to either running campaigns or helping
      others do so. So now it is time to celebrate! We are having a
      party at 412 Central St in Manchester, NH.
      Please drop by around 7:30PM - on Nov 7th of course! Since most of
      us will be working at the polls for a good portion of the day,
      please bring a dish and/or drinks to share. We also will have a
      chocolate fountain, so things like cut up fruit and marshmallows are
      great idea :-)

      Please note, most people who live in the household work early in the
      morning. We'd like the party end time to be around 11:00PM. We do
      however want to celebrate the victory of libertarians getting
      elected to work in the legislature, so we hope to see you there! We
      also want to thank all those candidates and volunteers helping us to
      defend liberty.

      One more side note, we live on a very busy street. It is a
      residence, but parking can be tight. If you are able to carpool
      with someone, please do so.

      Any questions, please feel free to contact me at c h r i s t i n e g
      a y (at) gmail.com or 617-803-2091

      See you on the 7th!
      Christine