Christmas Wishes & "RED" PREVIEW TRAILER!

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005

      Merkelbach Films is proud to announce the release of an exclusive preview trailer for the forthcoming film, The Traveller: Red.

      The trailer can be downloaded from the following link: http://rapidshare.de/files/9510891/red.mpg.html

      The file can be found by following the prompts - It's free and just over 8meg!

      We would like to offer this exciting goodie as a Christmas present to you – our fans and supporters. The trailer will remain online until the end of January 2006.

      Thanks must go out to: Patrick Furlong, Emma Furlong and Chris Abbot.

      Merry Christmas from Andrew Merkelbach and the Merkelbach Films Team!

      Note: Merkelbach Films is not responsible for content on external sites.