Red Soundtrack

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Gottabe" - a track composed by UK composer Tim Wright (of Cold
      Storage) will appear (alongside music by our resident soundtrack
      artist Thomas Park) in our forthcoming feature Red. Tim's has
      previously had his music featured on several popular Sony's
      PlayStation ganmes.

      For more information please visit the Cold Storage website here:
      http://www.coldstorage.org.uk/

      Note: Merkelbach Films is not responsible for content on external
      sites.