Maximum Order Numbers Reached!

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      We have received the maximum amount of order numbers for the
      forthcoming Complete Alternate 10th Doctor DVD release. The interest
      has exceeded our expectations and thus
      sadly we will not be accepting any more order requests. This was
      always going to be an extremely limited release for die-hard
      Merkelbach Films & Doctor Who fans only.

      However, Merkelbach Films will be releasing a lower-grade PAL VHS of
      the complete Alternate 10th Doctor at a later date. The Inside the
      Tardis footage and photo galleries will be omitted from this
      additional release. It will also only be available to Merkelbach Films
      group members (for the cost of a blank tape and postage).

      Merkelbach Films Team