Campaign Ends

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2005
      It's been announced today that Scottish actor David Tennant has become
      the 10th actor to play Doctor Who. An exciting campaign is now at an
      end. Andrew Merkelbach had the following to say…

      "I would like to congratulate David Tennant on becoming the 10th
      Doctor Who. It is gratifying to know that the part has gone to such a
      unique actor. I'm rather looking forward to watching season 2!

      I would also like to thank all of the people, who supported me through
      this campaign. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and will not
      be forgotten. I'm flattered that you wanted me as Doctor Who."

      Merkelbach Films Team