Changes to Merkelbach Films service… (25/02/04)

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      Merkelbach Films members will no longer be able to post messages on
      this website, as we have abandoned the discussion group format in
      favour of a faster, more professional-looking newsletter service.

      Note: if you are a moderator of this group, you will still be able to
      post at your leasure.

      If you would like to talk to us about anything it is recommended that
      you send a short e-mail to the following address:

      MerkelbachFilms@...

      Please don't stress if you do not receive a reply straight away. We
      are very busy people and may be unable to answer mail on a day-to-day
      basis. That said, it also depends on what you may be asking or/ what
      you want to talk to us about.

      Kind Regards,
      Andrew Merkelbach
      Merkelbach Films