"Curse of the Del Garria" Premiere...

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      On the 04 of February 2004 we are having a premiere at reading cinemas
      (Geelong, Victoria) for my latest film "Curse of the Del Garria".

      Tickets are available for $10.00 each. Please e-mail me at:
      MerkelbachFilms@... to order.

      Here's some info about the film in question...

      "CURSE OF THE DEL GARRIA"
      Format: DVM Approx.
      Run. Time: 30mins
      Genre: Supernatural/Horror
      Written by Mark Robert Ritchie, Keith Redhead
      Produced & Directed by Andrew Merkelbach
      Edited by Jon Blum
      Starring: ANDREW MERKELBACH, JOANNE ROSE, NICHOLAS CAMERON, CHRIS
      TSOROTES, LAWRENCE CUMMING, SAM MELLOR, RENEE POWELL, MAUREEN LESJAK
      and STEVE SIMPSON

      Synopsis
      Taking a holiday after 3yrs of saving the universe, The Traveller
      (ANDREW MERKELBACH) and his delightful companion Jenny (JOANNE ROSE)
      visit the small coastal town of Caster's Bay. It's Halloween time
      again and all hell is about to break loose. Behind the scenes, an
      evil force is manipulating events and growing ever stronger…

      The Del Garria is coming…

      Only The Traveller can save the town's residents from destroying
      eachother, but first he's got to help Jenny deal with her inner most
      fears…

      Note: The film has been accepted into the 2004 International Sydney
      Film Festival.

      Looking forward to sharing this prestigious night with some of you!

      Note: For those who are unable to attend, premiere photos should be
      uploaded onto the site around middle Feb.

      Thanks,
      Andrew Merkelbach
      Merkelbach Films