Some postings with my electronic signature are not my postings, a clerk accessed

  • coluzzi kathryn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      this account in the past. The password has been changed.
      All of my postings were written for the
      purpose of obtaining factual information.
      It is unfortunate some uneducated people
      did find my family tragedy a source of
      speculation. Their personal psychological
      dynamics exploited my late
      husband's death.One woman who accessed this
      account without my permission was a clerk with what
      my friends and I learned was a
      drug problem. I wish to discontinue this
      message board.