I want to meet you. Give me a chance!

  • joevvfjph
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      I want to meet you. Give me a chance! Click here to chat with me online:
      http://suhfcvh.topcities.com/chat.htm
    • kathryn coluzzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        You have written to an account adminstered for the widow of Captain Joseph Coluzzi.
        It is regretable you chose to spam accounts. Your mail is blocked

        Sincerely,
        The Editors

        Mrs. Kathryn Coluzzi
        Kathryn Stewart-McDonald

        News concerning the circumstances of the death of my late husband Joseph Coluzzi has been confirmed