Think my loveluck is about to change :)

  • S_Herrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      I know a couple of friends already who have met a few nice honey’s off of this kind of stuff, but what do you think? I think it is pretty cool from what I saw at my friend’s house, and am thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular hookup site, but with an instant message and Web-camera system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over webcamera (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think, and if you guys aren't sure what site I am talking about it is. Let me know what you think of it. Oh by the way, forgot to include the address, here it is http://www.datebywebcam.com/povx/