Re: [MerchantSeamanColuzziVesselLopez] We have 11 MD's, DAR Members, a tartan ,the opera singer and lobbyist

  • reply for joe coluzzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2004
      made contact with lloyds of london and vessel at least think these people were contacted and learned annuities are being sent to kathryn - this seems not  another hoax- lots in new york city, tenants communicated, kathryn called FBI who also agree this is not a hoax. News from Lopez is electrical fire resulted in vessel sending distress signal captain not aboard vessel for 16 days and crew short on supplies, gino and george ok, dennis ok cheyenne tribal member crew ok

      botkinlewisdescendantswvhistory <botkinlewisdescendantswvhistory@...> wrote:

      This is an e-mail address established for Joseph Coluzzi, a Missing Person. Joe has been missing from the MV Lopez since January 1998. His ship was on a routine refueling to Guam from Saipan. Joe disembarked from the ship on Guam but never returned. His passport, wallet, keys, dress shoes and seaman's papers were found in his cabin on his ship.
      If you have any information please contact the FBI on Guam or Saipan, the home port of the Merchant Vessel Lopez or Kathryn. Joe was loved by many people.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • reply for joe coluzzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2004
        more members from law firm

        reply for joe coluzzi <coluzzijosephmissingperson@...> wrote:
[...]

        This is an e-mail address established for Joseph Coluzzi, a Missing Person. Joe has been missing from the MV Lopez since January 1998. His ship was on a routine refueling to Guam from Saipan. Joe disembarked from the ship on Guam but never returned. His passport, wallet, keys, dress shoes and seaman's papers were found in his cabin on his ship.In June of 2004 it was learned that Joseph Coluzzi was cremated on Guam but his family on Saipan were not informed. Kathryn Coluzzi can be contacted by e-mail StevanPublishing@...

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Smith John
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2004
          many errors in facts at Pat Booth's desk in Alexandria
          Va, evidence of a cover up ?

          http://messenger.yahoo.com