YO YO!!

  • snowdropper2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Listen up Mercer Law,

      Snowdropper is back in action and wants to throw a big bash during
      finals. Now, I realize that it's highly unusual to have a party during
      an examinatin period, but I think we could all use a little relaxation
      during this stressful time. Hit me back if ya'll are down. In the
      meant time, keep partying and slaying the bitches. Snowdropper Out!