41Competing Class BBQ

  • snowdropper2005
    Jul 24, 2005
      Hey guys, I was thinking about having a BBQ at my place on August 6 as
      well. I know some people on here like Oglethorpe's Senior Class
      President already have one planned, but I figured I'd have one too.
      This will allow future students to kind of see two types of social
      atmospheres. By natural selection based on the type of BBQ one prefers
      we will easily find out which social groups we feel most comfortable
      with. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me plan this "competing" BBQ,
      drop me a line.

      Phill Hertz, esq.
      Vice-President of Senior Affairs at Valdosta State
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic