      Memorandum
      To: Marilyn Sutton
      CC: quent4321@..., MercerLaw2008@yahoogroups.com,
      sutton_me@...
      From: Quentin B. Lynch
      Date: 6/30/2005
      Re: MercerLaw2008@yahoogroups.com

      Mercer Law Yahoo Group
      Greetings Fellow 2008 Classmates,

      FYI┬ůseveral Class of 2008 students have established a Yahoo mail
      group with the purpose of aiding aspiring 1Ls with getting
      acquainted, networking, and exchanging information as we prepare for
      and engage the journey that is Mercer Law School.

      I would like to invite all of our classmates to join the group
      MercerLaw2008@yahoogroups.com.

      Currently, group members are voting on a proposed date for a pre-
      orientation BBQ Social. Additionally, members have been able to
      arrange living situations, obtain valuable info and make new friends
      through posting on the site. I hope that this memo will aid you in
      some way as we all prepare for one of the most memorable times of our
      lives.

      Best,

      Quentin B. Lynch (rising 1L, if there is such a beast).

      CONFIDENTIAL