22Re: Anyone looking for a place to live?

  • hookedonfsw
    May 11, 2005
      Welcome to the group Danny and congratulations on your graduation from
      UGA. Glad to hear there will be a another BBA in the class.
      Unfortunately, I must inform you another group member, Eric, has
      already claimed both rooms I had available. Nevertheless, I'd be
      happy to share some beer with you at the BBQ! I look forward to
      meeting you in August, if not sooner.

      John Tyler

      --- In MercerLaw2008@yahoogroups.com, "dnmills2001" <dnmills@u...> wrote:
      > Dear All
      >
      > Glad to know that the rest of you are out there to go through the
      > wonderful 1L experience with me this coming fall.
      >
      > I'm graduating from UGA on Saturday with a BBA in Risk Mangement and
      > Insurance (not quite the usual law school background). I'm excited to
      > come to Mercer and I am indeed looking for a place to live. To Mr.
      > Tyler, I'd love to know more about this house.
      >
      > Hope that all is well, and I look forward to meeting everyone very
      > soon. I'll bring some beer to the BBQ; from what I've heard about 1L
      > we're gonna need it!
      >
      > Danny Mills
      >

      > --- In MercerLaw2008@yahoogroups.com, "hookedonfsw" <BIGJAT9453@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > Greetings class of 2008! I look forward to seeing everyone I met at
      > > King and Spalding, and meeting those of you who were unable to
      > attend
      > > the reception. Also, special thanx to Gary for showing my father
      > and
      > > I around Macon.
      > >
      > > Now to the point of my subject line, I will be closing on a house on
      > > Adrian place, which is near Ingleside and within short driving
      > > distance of the law school at the very end of May, beginning of
      > June.
      > > I plan to rent out at least one if not two bedrooms, so if anyone is
      > > interested, or knows someone who is, please let me know soon!
      > >
      > > BTW, I'm definitely up for a BBQ!
      > >
      > > John Tyler
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic