1Welcome!

  • Cat Lawler
    Apr 23 5:30 PM
      I started this group so that Mercer Law School's Class of 2008 could
      meet each other and network before classes start! If this group takes
      off the ground, then maybe we can schedule get-togethers in August. I
      met wonderful people at the Woodruff Scholarship Week - I hope to
      continute those friendships and meet other students. Please pass the
      link onto your friends.

      A little about myself: I'm going to graduate from Oglethorpe
      University in two weeks (eek!). I'll have a bachelor's in English
      Literature and Urban Leadership. I'm going to miss living in a big
      city -- but Macon will be so much more convenient and stress-free.
      I'm not sure what kind of law I want to focus on, but it will
      probably be civil rights or public interest. I'll be in Atlanta and
      Rome, GA during the summer if anyone lives close enough to hang out.

      I was wondering what people were doing about where to live in Macon.
      Does anyone have any suggestions?

      I look forward to meeting you all!

      ~ Cat Lawler
      CatLawler@...