Re: Mental Fatigue

  • Retothejuggler
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013
      For me, doing mental tasks ist like any other sport, that means with some practice you will become stronger. If a headache is the result, you should relax a bit :-o. As for getting faster, I can really feel what you mean. I had a couple of months to get my sudoku solving speed near 3-4 minutes for easier ones and my brain refuses to speed up even more. Anyone has any ideas about getting to max. speed in puzzle solving/ mental calculations?

      Just my 2p.