RE: [Mental Calculation] Can powers that end in powers be calculated?

  • A.W.A.P. Bouman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
      Hi Daniel,

      Yes English, form y Chinese is not so good.

      Willem

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
        Willem,   Please publish what you know and remember, neither of us is getting any younger.

           You have spent a lifetime adding to your natural talent. You will leave the world a great gift with a book of

        your knowledge about calculating.

                                                                           Jerry Newport
      • Retothejuggler
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
          Dear Willem

          Thanks for your input. Can this be used for any power? Interesting...

          I`ll support a book and I`m sure other here as well.

          Respectful

          Reto

          --- In MentalCalculation@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Newport wrote:

          > Willem,   Please publish what you know and remember, neither of us is getting any younger.
          >
          >    You have spent a lifetime adding to your natural talent. You will leave the world a great gift with a book of
          >
          > your knowledge about calculating.
          >
          >                                                                    Jerry Newport

        • A.W.A.P. Bouman
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
            Dear Gerald and Reto,

            Thank you for your encouraging words. I realise that I am getting older, to
            be precise: every day one piece. Describing what is going on in my curly
            head will take a lot of time. I hope it will be granted to me by the Lord
            Almighty.

            <mailto:MentalCalculation%40yahoogroups.com> , Gerald Newport wrote:

            > Willem, Please publish what you know and remember, neither of us is
            getting any younger.

            > You have spent a lifetime adding to your natural talent. You will leave
            the world a great gift with a book of

            > your knowledge about calculating.
            >
            > Jerry
            Newport