Re: [Mental Calculation] Can powers that end in powers be calculated?

  • dacastro93
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
      Do you plan to publish in english?

      Cheers,

      Daniel

      --- In MentalCalculation@yahoogroups.com, "A.W.A.P. Bouman" wrote:

      > Hi, Daniel,
      >

      > Well for 100^100 you do not need software, I suppose J.
      >

      > To be more serious: indeed there exists software for this kind of questions: academic calculation programs, which will be very expensive and surely exceed the money you have in your purse, I have even heard of € 3.200!
      >

      > And indeed: you discovered the pattern. There is much, very much more to say about this. The world of the structure in the numbers is a magic world!! I am busy with describing my knowledge in my PC, momentally it concerns Modulo Calculation, very very interesting. Powering will certainly also be described, I have not yet a plan. After having finished the Modulo Calculation I could start with powering. The way I’ll publish this and when its all still in the stars.
      >

      > Best regards,
      >

      > Willem Bouman

    • A.W.A.P. Bouman
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
        Hi Daniel,

        Yes English, form y Chinese is not so good.

        Willem

        > Well for 100^100 you do not need software, I suppose J.
        >

        > To be more serious: indeed there exists software for this kind of questions: academic calculation programs, which will be very expensive and surely exceed the money you have in your purse, I have even heard of € 3.200!
        >

        > And indeed: you discovered the pattern. There is much, very much more to say about this. The world of the structure in the numbers is a magic world!! I am busy with describing my knowledge in my PC, momentally it concerns Modulo Calculation, very very interesting. Powering will certainly also be described, I have not yet a plan. After having finished the Modulo Calculation I could start with powering. The way I’ll publish this and when its all still in the stars.
        >

        > Best regards,
        >

        > Willem Bouman

      • Gerald Newport
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
          Willem,   Please publish what you know and remember, neither of us is getting any younger.

             You have spent a lifetime adding to your natural talent. You will leave the world a great gift with a book of

          your knowledge about calculating.

                                                                             Jerry Newport
        • Retothejuggler
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
            Dear Willem

            Thanks for your input. Can this be used for any power? Interesting...

            I`ll support a book and I`m sure other here as well.

            Respectful

            Reto

            --- In MentalCalculation@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Newport wrote:

            > Willem,   Please publish what you know and remember, neither of us is getting any younger.
            >
            >    You have spent a lifetime adding to your natural talent. You will leave the world a great gift with a book of
            >
            > your knowledge about calculating.
            >
            >                                                                    Jerry Newport

          • A.W.A.P. Bouman
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
              Dear Gerald and Reto,

              Thank you for your encouraging words. I realise that I am getting older, to
              be precise: every day one piece. Describing what is going on in my curly
              head will take a lot of time. I hope it will be granted to me by the Lord
              Almighty.

              <mailto:MentalCalculation%40yahoogroups.com> , Gerald Newport wrote:

              > Willem, Please publish what you know and remember, neither of us is
              getting any younger.

              > You have spent a lifetime adding to your natural talent. You will leave
              the world a great gift with a book of

              > your knowledge about calculating.
              >
              > Jerry
              Newport