K-train

  • A.W.A.P. Bouman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dear fellow calculators,

      A question please.
      I did my calendar training with the program K-train, from Karl Sequoia. After a problem I was told that this progrma works on its best with Internet Explorer 7. And I installed it.

      My former Harddisk has crashed, now I have a new one. Can you tell me what to do and is there eventually another internet browser whit which K-train works meticulously?

      Best regards,

      Willem Bouman

    • Yusnier Viera
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy new year for all of us! Welcome to 2012, leap year.

        Willem. I do my training with k-train too. Unfortunately Internet Explorer is the only compatible browser I have found. If anyone knows a different please let us know.

        Best wishes for the new year,
        Yusnier