To All Participants at MCWC - 2010

  • idivasli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Dear Participants,

      I wish you all Best of Luck at MCWC 2010, which is just
      a few days away.

      It is the performance which is important rather than who
      ultimately wins. A closely won contest gives immense anxiety
      and pleasure to every one and makes it very interesting.

      Hence I wish that all of you are able to put such a good
      performance that it turns out to be a closely won contest.

      Regards and Best of Luck,

      Ismail Divasli.
    • priyanshi somani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010