Memoriad, Istanbul 1-2 November

  • ralf_laue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hello,

      It is a pleasure for me to forward this invitation to a
      memory and mental calculation contest in Istanbul.
      For details, please have a look at http://www.memoriad.com
      If there are any questions, please contact info@...
      Any questions and remarks on organisation of the mental
      calculation can be sent to me at ralflaueinfo@...
      (I have the pleasure to be the mental calculation referee.)

      Ralf Laue

      Dear Mental Calculators & Memorizers,

      It is pleasure for me to invite you to MEMORIAD 2008 which
      will be held on 1 - 2 November in Istanbul, Turkey.

      The detailed timetable of Memoriad-2008 is given below;

      30th October Arrivals

      31st October City Tour of Istanbul for Participants

      1st November - Memoraid Day - 1

      Numbers Marathon,
      Mental Multiplications,
      Names & Faces,
      Mental Square Roots

      2nd November - Memoraid Day - 2
      Speed Cards,
      Mental Calendar Dates,
      Binary Digits,
      Mental Additions

      Evening - 5 - 7 p.m
      Prizes and Medals Ceremony + Cocktail

      2nd - 3rd November Departures

      Attending to city tour of Istanbul on 31st of October
      is optional. So participants may choose to arrive on
      30th or 31st of October.

      In addition to medals and titles, for every category
      there is also cash money prizes for the winners. The
      categories are;

      1-) Mental Additions,
      2-) Mental Multiplications,
      3-) Mental Square Roots,
      4-) Mental Calendar Dates,
      5-) Speed Cards,
      6-) Names and Faces,
      7-) Numbers Marathon,
      8-) Binary Digits,
      9-) Photographic Reading. (excluded in 2008)

      You can find more information as well as the online
      registration form at http://www.memoriad.com

      THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION : 21 SEPTEMBER 2008

      Participants are responsible for their accomodation
      and travel expenses. But reasonable hotel reservations
      will be organised by Memoriad Organization. Hotel
      bills for a single room would be between 75 - 90 Euro
      per night. We are still negotiating with the hotels
      for lower prices for aerly reservations.

      Competitors are advised to register earlier and send
      their detailed flight schedules as soon as possible to
      info@... email address.

      We are looking forward to seeing you in Istanbul,
      Turkey.

      Best Wishes,

      Melik Duyar
      On Behalf of