Re: [Mental Calculation] How Method?

  • Jabs
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      Gaurav, i had problems with multiplication and division of numbers
      decimals(eg. 10.1113344566 * 3456.2556777 ). I think with the problem
      not is the Vedic method, maybe was my adaptation with the method.

      Sorry for my bad english.

      Thanks

      Gaurav Tekriwal wrote:
      > Hey Jabs
      >
      > What problem did Vedic System Cause to you. Where did you have problems with
      > the Vedic Method, I would like to know, learn and perhaps able to help.
      >
      > Many Thanks

    • Gaurav Tekriwal
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
        HI Jabs,

        Hey I was wondering if you would be interested in me giving you a class on
        the system to help you clarify your doubts?

        I was wondering if I can give everybody a class here on methods of quick
        square roots etc....And ofcourse it would be free on my online classroom.
        Also we can use this classroom for all collaboration and training.

        There are lots of methods I can teach you Go over our power online course on
        vedic maths here

        http://www.vedicmathsindia.org/Vedic-mathematics-workshop.htm

        Let me know what you guys think.

        Many Thanks
        Gaurav Tekriwal

        --
        Warm Wishes
        Gaurav

        Gaurav Tekriwal
        President
        The Vedic Math Forum India
        167/N Rash Behari Avenue,
        Jasoda Bhawan 2nd Floor
        Kolkata- 700 019 INDIA
        Mobile: +91-98305-32264
        www.vedicmathsindia.org
        -------------------------------------

        On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Jabs <jabs.listas@...> wrote:

        > Gaurav, i had problems with multiplication and division of numbers
        > decimals(eg. 10.1113344566 * 3456.2556777 ). I think with the problem
        > not is the Vedic method, maybe was my adaptation with the method.
        >
        > Sorry for my bad english.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Gaurav Tekriwal wrote:
        > > Hey Jabs
        > >
        > > What problem did Vedic System Cause to you. Where did you have problems
        > with
        > > the Vedic Method, I would like to know, learn and perhaps able to help.
        > >
        > > Many Thanks

      • amr hasn
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
          do you use indian r
          just to see

          Gaurav Tekriwal <gtekriwal@...> wrote:
          HI Jabs,

          Hey I was wondering if you would be interested in me giving you a class on
          the system to help you clarify your doubts?

          I was wondering if I can give everybody a class here on methods of quick
          square roots etc....And ofcourse it would be free on my online classroom.
          Also we can use this classroom for all collaboration and training.

          There are lots of methods I can teach you Go over our power online course on
          vedic maths here

          http://www.vedicmathsindia.org/Vedic-mathematics-workshop.htm

          Let me know what you guys think.

          Many Thanks
          Gaurav Tekriwal

          --
          Warm Wishes
          Gaurav

          Gaurav Tekriwal
          President
          The Vedic Math Forum India
          167/N Rash Behari Avenue,
          Jasoda Bhawan 2nd Floor
          Kolkata- 700 019 INDIA
          Mobile: +91-98305-32264
          www.vedicmathsindia.org
          -------------------------------------

          On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Jabs <jabs.listas@...> wrote:

          > Gaurav, i had problems with multiplication and division of numbers
          > decimals(eg. 10.1113344566 * 3456.2556777 ). I think with the problem
          > not is the Vedic method, maybe was my adaptation with the method.
          >
          > Sorry for my bad english.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Gaurav Tekriwal wrote:
          > > Hey Jabs
          > >
          > > What problem did Vedic System Cause to you. Where did you have problems
          > with
          > > the Vedic Method, I would like to know, learn and perhaps able to help.
          > >
          > > Many Thanks

        • Gaurav Tekriwal
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
            Yes This is the Indian Mental Math System called vedic Mathematics. If you
            guys are interested I can hold a session for you guys and we can all learn
            from each other.

            My website if you would like to see it : www.vedicmathsindia.org

            Many Thanks
            Gaurav Tekriwal