Another file has landed....

  • George Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hi folks!

      Just a quick note to say that I have now uploaded the 'bonus' section of my training file to the group's site files section. This has two versions of 8x8 multiplications, additions of 10 x 10-figure integer numbers, and 'Calendar Dates: World Cup Style'.

      I have decided to set the 'light training' sheets as a separate section to upload to the group.

      Best regards,

      George

    • gnosis.panya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008