Seeking Free Memory and Mental Calculation links

  • markhilton2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
      The link you provided didnt work, what I was wondering is there a
      place on the internet with free games that help you train your memory
      and help you develop mental calculation skills. On the train to work
      each day, I think up sets of random 2 digit numbers and multiple them
      against each other to practice, and I have found im slowly getting
      better.... what I would really like to do though is get some free
      study guides or tips. Any help?

      > Some links can be found on my web page
      > http://www.recordholders.org/en/book/memory.html.
    • jean