Re: Cross [Mental Calculation] Born on a Blue Day

  • ralf_laue
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      --- In MentalCalculation@yahoogroups.com, Jabs <jabs.listas@...> wrote:

      > Hello ,
      >
      > Great book.
      >
      > Which the best books related to memory. Someone can give me a list?
      Thanks.

      Some links can be found on my web page
      http://www.recordholders.org/en/book/memory.html.

      However, while the list should be comprehensive for MC books, I am
      afraid that some good memory books are missing.

      Ralf
    • markhilton2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
        The link you provided didnt work, what I was wondering is there a
        place on the internet with free games that help you train your memory
        and help you develop mental calculation skills. On the train to work
        each day, I think up sets of random 2 digit numbers and multiple them
        against each other to practice, and I have found im slowly getting
        better.... what I would really like to do though is get some free
        study guides or tips. Any help?

        > Some links can be found on my web page
        > http://www.recordholders.org/en/book/memory.html.
      • jean