Speed math program!

  • nodden_1984_mes_gr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Hey there have you checked out the Speed math program ->

      http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Speed_Math_Trainer_Program_126_2006.php
      of this guy Jimmy Ruska?

      It is downloadable and it requires flash to show up.

      I've been using it for 5-6 months now and I improved my mental
      calculations alot! My top score is 54 stars in all 8 tasks
      (4 leveles for addition and 4 levels for multiplication)

      I can now mentally multiply 15 consecutive 3 on 3 digit mubers in
      less than 30 sec. each. I couldn't do that before, that program helped
      my training a lot. It also helped that i learned all the integer
      squeares up to 100.

      Check it out and tell your score here :)

      Nodas
    • markhilton2000
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2007
        Very impressive program, i hope to spend sometime on this program.

        Mark

        > http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Speed_Math_Trainer_Program_126_2006.php

      • N M
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2007
          hey do you practice arithmetics my friend???

          :)

          In which level do you get?

          have you joined the yahoo group?

          check me @ myspace.com/91591091