World Cup Participants

  • Ralf Laue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hello,

      We have just published the names of the people who have sent a
      application form for the 2nd Mental Calculation World Cup at:
      http://www.recordholders.org/en/events/worldcup/2006/participants.html

      (If you have sent an application form but cynnot find your name in the
      list, please contact me!)

      So far, there are 19 entries.

      More applications are welcome until the deadline (31 August).
      The form that can be found at
      http://www.recordholders.org/en/events/worldcup/2006/.

      Looking forward to see you in Gie├čen,
      Ralf

      Please excuse me for a delay in replying to your e-mail.
      I have a lot of e-mail to answer day by day.
      Ralf Laue e-mail: info@...
      P. O. Box 80 Visit my Homepage about unusual world records:
      04181 Leipzig http://www.recordholders.org/en/
      Germany