Mental Calculation World Cup Forms in Spanish

  • Ralf Laue
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Hello,

      I just want to tell you that the application form and the general
      information sheet about the Mental Calculation World Cup 2006 is now
      available in Spanish language as well. It can be downloaded from
      http://www.recordholders.org/en/events/worldcup/2006/.
      (where can find an English, German, Russian and French version as well.)

      Thank you to Yusnier Viera Romero for doing the translation.

      Best Wishes,
      Ralf
      Please excuse me for a delay in replying to your e-mail.
      I have a lot of e-mail to answer day by day.
      Ralf Laue e-mail: info@...
      P. O. Box 80 Visit my Homepage about unusual world records:
      04181 Leipzig http://www.recordholders.org/en/
      Germany