Re: [Mental Calculation] About The Human-Computer

  • Oleg Roitman
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 29, 2005
      Guys, to answer this question I have to repeat: I don't practice
      multiplication of big numbers in my head because it's not interested
      for me, the Calender is my favorite!
      I created this system of multiplication in 1986 at age 24. Then I
      showed this method to another people by multiplying two 6-digit
      numbers. But I did look at the task!
      I am not interested in this anymore probably because in our time we
      have too many calculators and computers!.. You should understand me!
      Oleg, aka The Human-Computer.

      --- In MentalCalculation@yahoogroups.com, Oleg Stepanov
      <olegstepanov@m...> wrote:
      > OR> Dear Emmanuel, it is possible to multiply numbers of any
      length! Just
      > OR> try to find a descriprion of this method somewhere on the
      Internet!
      > Dear Oleg. Emmanuel know methods. Believe me - he can multiple.
      He