Lawyer suing Obama seeks names of people incarcerated by Obama

  • EARL F
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 9:11 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 190 KB
    I just received this note from another list I am on. Montgomery Blair Sibley, a lawyer suing Obama, is seeking the names of people who have been incarcerated by Obama-appointed judges, and Obama signed laws. Contact information for Sibley is shown below.

    Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 05:32:19 -0800
    From: bob@...
    To: lawmen@...; lawsters@...
    Subject: [Lawmen: 5153] Update from Montgomery Blair Sibley

    Fyi

    From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

    -------- Original message -------- Subject:An Update from Montgomery Blair Sibley From:Montgomery Blair Sibley To:mbsibley@... Cc:

    Greetings:

    Though quiet the last few weeks, I am still busy "hacking at the root of evil" to paraphrase Henry David Thoreau.

    I am still waiting on three courts to move forward on my lawsuits.  All three are primed for judicial decisions -- and have been since December -- but the judges refuse to move the cases forward, hence all I can do is wait.

    However, I am pursuing my goal of stimulating federal prisoner lawsuits as you can see from the attached letter to FAMM --  Families Against Mandatory Minimums.  I am also in email contact with several federal prisoners who are taken by arguments and thus I am hopeful that pro-se prisoner lawsuits raising those arguments will be forthcoming.

    I am not seeking any money -- I did raise enough to cover my legal filing and copying fees for the foreseeable future -- but could use help contacting prisoners incarcerated by (i) Obama appointed judges and (ii) Obama signed laws.

    Montgomery Blair Sibley
    202-643-7232  (voice)
    202-478-0371 (fax)

  • patriotdad2004
    Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3 9:56 AM
      Too bad we haven't found the attorney who would provide the same personal commitment to killing the extremely anti-child and anti-heterosexual male VAWA.

      I can't get the pdf attachment to load. If anyone has it, I would certainly appreciate a copy or link.

      Thanks in advance,

      Stan

      --- In MensIssuesOnline@yahoogroups.com, EARL F <EARL9876@...> wrote:

      > I just received this note from another list I am on. Montgomery Blair Sibley, a lawyer suing Obama, is seeking the names of people who have been incarcerated by Obama-appointed judges, and Obama signed laws. Contact information for Sibley is shown below.
      >
      > Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 05:32:19 -0800
      > From: bob@...
      > To: lawmen@...; lawsters@...
      > Subject: [Lawmen: 5153] Update from Montgomery Blair Sibley
      >

      > Fyi
      >

      > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

    • EARL F
      Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3 10:48 AM
        Hi Stan,

        I extracted the text from the PDF, and saved it to a text file. I will paste bit below.
        By the way, this lawyer Sibley might be interested in VAWA, as well...I'll bring it to his attention.

        M ONTGOMERY LAIR SIBLEY
        4000 MASSACHUSETTS VENUE ,N.W.
        A PARTMENT 1518
        W ASHINGTON ,D.C.20016-5136
        :
        .
        E MAIL MBSIBLEY @ GMAIL COM
        202-478-0371(V OICE /F AX )
        March 2, 2013
        Fax: (202) 822-6704
        Julie Stewart, President
        Families Against Mandatory Minimums
        1100 H Street NW
        Suite 1000
        Washington, D.C. 20005
        Greetings:
        FAMM was recommended to me by a federal prisoner, Charles Bruce White (02068084), as an
        organization that would be interested in my legal arguments and could help broadcast them
        across the federal prison population. In sum, those arguments are that in so much as President
        Obama is not a "natural born citizen" nor has provide proof that he is a "citizen" (i) all criminal
        laws that he has signed are void, (ii) all federal judges he has appointed are improperly appointed
        and hence their actions are likewise void and (iii) in all events, the federal government was never
        granted power to punish save in the limited areas of treason, currency violations and crimes upon
        the high seas. Hence, a large part of the federal prison population is improperly detained.
        I recognize that these arguments attack the status quo rather than try to incrementally change it
        but I believe that Henry David Thoreau was correct: “ There are thousands hacking at the
        branches of evil to one who is striking at the root .” FAMM, respectfully, is only “hacking at
        the branches” and I instead seek to “strike at the root” of the evil, which is a federal criminal
        justice system which grotesquely exceeds its Constitutional boundaries.
        In the interest of full disclosure of who I am and my agenda, following is one of my press
        releases. I wold be happy to provide the detailed legal arguments if you would provide me with
        an email address. I look forward to hearing back from you.
        yours,
        = Page 1 =
        P RESS R ELEASE #11
        F OR MMEDIATE R ELEASE For More Information Contact:
        M ONTGOMERY LAIR IBLEY through
        March 2, 2013 www.MontgomeryBlairSibley.com
        ' E
        S IBLEY NJECTS TUXNET -L IKE M OTION C HALLENGING O BAMA S LIGIBILITY
        I NTO F EDERAL C RIMINAL J USTICE N ETWORK
        Washington D.C. – A new front on the legal battle to establish that Barack Hussein Obama, II,
        is ineligible to be President was opened today by Montgomery Blair Sibley.
        To date, no federal court has taken up the merits of Obama's eligibility relying instead on the
        dubious legal doctrine of “standing” to dismiss every lawsuit. Accordingly, Sibley has released
        his Stuxnet -like Motion to Dismiss Indictment into the federal prison system. The Motion makes
        the simple argument that: (i) no federal law is valid under Article I, § 7, cl. 2, of the Constitution
        unless it is presented to the President, (ii) Obama is not a legitimate President and thus (iii) his
        signing of the Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act of 2009 (“FERA”) is void. Accordingly,
        every person charge and/or convicted under FERA is entitled to be released.
        The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution guarantees: “in all criminal prosecutions, the accused
        shall . . . have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor.” Thus the Motion
        demands federal subpoenas for Obama’s: (i) certificates of live birth, (ii) college applications
        from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School, (iii) U.S. Passport
        application, (iv) Social Security application and (v) Selective Service registration information –
        documents Obama has refused to reveal despite repeated requests.
        Sibley has sent the Motion to prisoners convicted under FERA and their defense attorneys and
        expects his Motion to be filed in dozens of FERA cases by them in the near future. Sibley said:
        “Like the Stuxnet computer virus, my Motion will circulate among the prison and population and
        criminal defense bar both of which are very adept at bringing legal pleadings to Court. Once the
        Motion is properly presented, the Courts will be forced to deal with the merits of Obama’s
        legitimacy. The doctrine of ‘standing’ will no longer be a barrier to adjudication. My Motion
        forces the Courts to make the choice of issuing the requested subpoenas – thereby finally settling
        the issue of Obama’s eligibility to be President – or affirming that the Sixth Amendment has
        been repealed by Judicial fiat because it threatens the status quo . Either way, we will know
        where we stand as a People and whether it is time to convene a Constitutional Convention to
        re-assert our fundamental rights in a federal judicial system which has evolved to ignore those
        sacred rights when they challenge the ruling class.”
        - E n d -
        = Page 2 =

        To: MensIssuesOnline@yahoogroups.com
        From: patriotdad2004@...
        Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:56:10 +0000
        Subject: [Men's Issues Online] Re: Lawyer suing Obama seeks names of people incarcerated by Obama

        --- In MensIssuesOnline@yahoogroups.com, EARL F wrote:

        > I just received this note from another list I am on. Montgomery Blair Sibley, a lawyer suing Obama, is seeking the names of people who have been incarcerated by Obama-appointed judges, and Obama signed laws. Contact information for Sibley is shown below.
        >
        > Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 05:32:19 -0800
        > From: bob@...
        > To: lawmen@...; lawsters@...
        > Subject: [Lawmen: 5153] Update from Montgomery Blair Sibley
        >

        > Fyi
        >

        > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      • jayzeee66
        Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4 11:14 AM
          Hmmm, this is interesting. I've never been arrested but it has, in fact, been suggested to me that I've been incarcerated by way of being stalked and harassed by various levels of law enforcement, made a social pariah by way of a compost heap of defamation and likewise prevented from obtaining employment. Wonder whether I qualify.