Re: [Men's Issues Online] Re: Excellent documentary on divorced dads, with commentary by Dr. Warren Farrell

  • Dean G
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
    Radical feminism has fortunately has not completely infected all "modern" [sic]  cultures.

    "It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards."

    - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

    Why waste precious time and valuable personal resources to go sifting for an illusive favorable needle in a proverbial (western/American) cultural haystack when all one has to do is widen ones' net cast and simply avoid the infrequent bad apple in orchards full of more promising prospects?  Not my opinion, suggestion based on our own US Census and published legal data.  To wit, refer to attached.

    - Dean G.

    On 12/20/2012 12:14 PM, patriotdad2004 wrote:

    Dr. Farrell,

    Thank you for your work at creating a dialogue in gender issues. For too long we have only listened to the rad-fem "Vagina Monologue". When I watched the video of the Toronto protesters, I could envision the protests against Dr. Christina Hoff Sommers and Erin Prizzey. They have had their presentations shut down by violence, death threats, and I seem to recall even bomb threats by radical feminists trying to protect their funding, center of media attention, and their power.

    Of course, our liberal-feminist-left (lower case on purpose)media will not show the scenes as are in the video on the nightly news, yet.

    It is the light of reasoned discourse that will push these raging crazies out of the forefront of the major media. At one time it was widely believed that it was the sensationalism of the screaming feminists that caught the eye of major media. I am beginning to wonder if it was not the reverse.

    Again, thank you for the work and the continued publicity on our issues.

    Have a very safe Holiday season.

    Stan Rains