HEARING on 9th, 2:30pm, Rm 2005 PLEASE ATTEND

  • d b
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 7:22 PM

    ----- Forwarded Message -----

    To: walter jacobson <wdjacobson@...>

      FYI THIS IS GOOD NEWS AND A MUST ATTEND FOR GOOD SHOW.
    Dear Everyone,
    The Head Judge of the Law Division, William Maddux (second only to Chief Judge Evans) has set the attached motion for evidentiary hearing on Monday afternoon, July 9th, at 2:30pm in his courtroom in the Daley Center, Rm 2005.

    Plaintiff’s Motion to Law Division Presiding Judge Maddux for Mandatory Administrative Case Management Conference Due to Evidence of Misconduct by Officers of the Court Under His Authority and Control Including Fraud Upon the , Prepared and Filed with Trust in God and as an Offer of Proof

    PLEASE COME IF YOU CAN AND PLEASE TELL EVERYONE WHO IS A VICTIM OF THE FAMILY COURT COTTAGE INDUSTRIES TO COME IF THEY CAN.
     Court and Suppression of Evidence by Representatives of the Illinois Attorney General’s Office

    Note that on June 7, 2012, I FINALLY got a judge, Law Division Judge Castiglione, to take Judicial Notice of the POD 1 Report and the D'Agostino v Lynch opinion.

      "There is no honor among thieves."

    Call with any questions (847) 971-6679.
    Onward for the children,
    Sheila

    Enclosures.

  • Tom Brechlin
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 3:26 AM

      Hey, Can anyone steer me to a fathers rights attorney in the Chicago area. There is a guy at work who appears to be getting screwed over.

      Thanks
      Tom B