11 Feb 2016 - There has been a Burrowing Owl just north of Virgin Creek Beach, MacKerricher State Park, Ft. Bragg, for at least a couple weeks now, that firstname.lastname@example.org
9 February 2016 - Monday - Chuck Vaughn & I spent about an hour searching for, finding, and assessing the first-year Trumpeter Swan (TRUS) that is mixed email@example.com
For a picture and a short explanation of a Peruvian Aplomado Falcon seen at Virgin Creek, see the September (2015) newsletter of the Mendocino Coast Audubonrichhubie
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.