Doug Forsell reported to me that he had seen a small Ross¹ Goose in the pond behind Brush Creek near Manchester State Beach. If you want other information he
2/27/15 Yesterday morning and early afternoon (2/26/15) I birded the north shore of Clear Lake. At Lucerne Harbor there was a first cycle Mew Gull among manyd_l_woodward
Thursday Feb 26, 2015--Early this afternoon there was an obviously distressed FORK-TAIL STORM-PETREL in the marshy area between the Haul Rd and Mill Creek Dr.richhubie
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.