Tuesday, 30 June 2015- Three of us enjoyed a flyover of an adult BALD EAGLE this morning at the UC Hopland Research and Extension Center. It flew from North toryan_keiffer
6/28/15 There were unusual numbers of shorebirds at the outlet of Kelsey Creek in Clear Lake State Park this morning. This was my first trip out there thisd_l_woodward
Sun, 28 June 2015 -- I went down to Virgin Creek beach to see how many shorebirds there might be after reading Chuck's post today. There was a DUNLIN alongjkhavlena
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.