any striping on the sides or head to suggest a juvenile Williamson's? (that would be pretty cool, too)featherbirdlady3
Ten Mile River, Fort Bragg, CA - spotted a smaller gull than the Western that was at the mouth, so scoped in as close as I could with my camera - a juvenilefeatherbirdlady3
On the morning of July 18, Susanne Scholz and I had an interesting juvenile Sapsucker. It had the brown coloring and prominent pale supercilium and malardhecomovich
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.