I saw at least 10 Elegant Terns heading north past the Little River Headlands this evening. The reason I saw them was that I was watching 4+ Blue Whales and 6+rlevmrb
From Otsuchi point at the compass rose along the Fort Bragg Coastal Trail we observed 22 Elegant Terns in less than 10 minutes (about 8 am today). All wererha632
8/2/15 1030 There are 6 White-faced Ibis at the Ukiah WWTP. They are in the shallow North pond. Steve Stumpstevestump
Please include the date of observation, your full name, and general location in the body of the message.
George Chaniot, Moderator -- Flesh-footed Sheatwater photo copyrighted 2013 by Ron LeValley; Harris's Sparrow photo copyrighted 2014 by Jack Booth
- Feb 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.