Crested Caracara sighting, Sunday 5:30 p.m.

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      When I reached the cypress full of vultures this afternoon, the Crested Caracara was gone, having reportedly flown north. Art Morely and I continued to canvas the nearby area. The bird returned to the cypress at about 5:30 and appeared to settle in. Art and I got good looks. The dead deer between the cypress and the road may hold the bird there for a while.