Yet Another Top Ten

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 10:09 AM
      Guess I'll weigh in with my Top 10 as well. Mine may be more of a wish
      list than a true Top 10 but here goes anyway (roughly in AOU order):

      Short-tailed Albatross
      Least Storm-Petrel
      Broad-winged Hawk
      Craveri's Murrelet
      Gray Flycatcher
      Philadelphia Vireo
      Blackburnian Warbler
      Bay-breasted Warbler
      Brewer's Sparrow
      McCown's Longspur

      Couple of longshots in there but why not have a little fun. Honorable
      mention goes to Least Flycatcher and Lesser Black-backed Gull but ID
      difficulties ended up keeping them off my list.

      Matthew Matthiessen
      Ukiah, CA