Re: [CALBIRDS] Re: [Mendobirds] Mendocino County Top Ten

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2004
      Sean,
      Yes, I now recall that record...I looked it up on my spreadsheet and it was there. I guess that we need to make sure that everyone is on the same page regarding what species are on the Mendocino County list. I checked the website of the Peregrine Audubon Society and it seems that the list was last modified on 20 Feb. 2001 and did not have the Brewer's Sparrow, nor did it have Blue-headed Vireo that I saw in the mid 1980s.

      John

      John Sterling
      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695

      530-668-1985 (home)
      530-668-8694 (home office)
      916-752-0899 (Cell)
      916-737-3000 (Sacramento Office)

      ani@...
      JSterling@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
        Unfortunately, while we do have some "birders" in the area, admittedly
        humble, none of us are clairvoyant. "Vague recollections" and "guess I
        never did" don't make very good lists.

        Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
        1550 Deerwood Drive
        Ukiah, CA 95482