Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Aug 11, 2004
      I was unable to locate Dave's Ibis this evening but did run across some other pretty good birds.

      Some shorebird habitat has formed in the flooded rice fields on the west side of Nice-Lucerne Cutoff rd. This is about 1/2 mile south from the intersection with highway 20. Along with dowitchers, peeps, yellowlegs and a Spotted Sandpiper there were 2 Marbled Godwits, a Willet and a Wilson's Phalarope. Jerry

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump