Birding Tour Guide

  • jimmnn2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      Birders,
      Just so there is no misunderstanding I was asking for
      recommendations for a person to show me the birds of the area!

      Jim Nelson-Moore
      Santa Fe, New Mexico
    • Feather Forestwalker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
        Hi again,

        I would recommend contacting someone at that Audubon in the Gardens
        bookstore for a recommendation, as it's hard to tell when some of our better
        birders will be available. . .

        Feather

        > Just so there is no misunderstanding I was asking for
        > recommendations for a person to show me the birds of the area!
        >
        > Jim Nelson-Moore
        > Santa Fe, New Mexico

        these addresses:

        > Yahoo! Groups Links