Western Sandpiper

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Tuesday - June 29, 2004 - I observed two Western Sandpipers at the UC-HREC
      irrigation pond today. These are very early migrants heading south from
      their breeding grounds. One was a juvenile. Also, one Peregrine Falcon
      was crossing University Road at the bottom of UC-HREC this early morning.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road