Hull Mt overnight 6/26???

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2004
      Greetings Mendobirders: The Peregrine Audubon overnight field trip to
      Spruce Grove/Hull Mountain needs an interested leader or will probably have
      to be cancelled. I am going to be out of town, as are a number of other
      field trip regulars. If you want to participate, please let me know so I
      can hook up the interested parties.

      Chuck Vaughn (462-8137 evenings)

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive