Nature on PBS/KTVU Channel 9

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2004
      NATURE #2113 PALE MALE

      5/16 8pm, 5/18 4am, 5/23 11am (56:36) (CC) (DVI)

      This program tells the remarkable story of the bold and daring red-
      tailed hawk that took up residence in the heart of Manhattan - on the
      ledge of a Fifth Avenue high-rise at the edge of Central Park - in the
      early 1990s. Defying the odds, he mated and established a family of
      hawks whose presence remains one of the modern-day wonders of the Big
      Apple.
    • Feather Forestwalker
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2004
        Sorry, wrong station! Channel Nine, KQED, (PBS).