Re: [CB] Lake and Colusa counties

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2004
      Birders,

      Things went well for Godwit Days, and I've been on the road since then, I
      even saw a Solitary Sandpiper in Contra Costa. Gails Point development at
      the end of Dougherty North off Hwy 580.
      By the spillway.

      Anyway, I realise that, even jokingly, my last comment to this group was
      dumb.

      Well, let's hope my 40th birthday tomorrow brings a little wisdom.

      See you then on Sunday per chance, at Clearlake State Park, Kelseyville.

      Yours Rob