Re: [CB] Lake and Colusa counties

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2004
      This weekend is the Heron Days bird festival, Lake County (Clearlake)

      www.redbudaudubon.org

      I'll be there, but their sign ups are not too promising. Why not do your
      bit to help these outfits while chasing down Luther's good stuff.

      If not, I'll suppress the next good bird in Humboldt for a week this time!

      Yours Rob

      Robert W. Hewitt
      Director, LBJ Enterprises www.birdjobs.com
      1707 E Street #5, Eureka, CA 95501

      (707) 442-0339, fax (707) 260-0632, cell (707) 845-3189
      lbjent@...

      Godwit Days Steering Committee www.godwitdays.com
      April 16-19, 2004 9th Annual, 232 species cumulative.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2004
        Birders,

        Things went well for Godwit Days, and I've been on the road since then, I
        even saw a Solitary Sandpiper in Contra Costa. Gails Point development at
        the end of Dougherty North off Hwy 580.
        By the spillway.

        Anyway, I realise that, even jokingly, my last comment to this group was
        dumb.

        Well, let's hope my 40th birthday tomorrow brings a little wisdom.

        See you then on Sunday per chance, at Clearlake State Park, Kelseyville.

        Yours Rob