HREC Lawrence's Goldfinches

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      Greetings Mendobirders: Yesterday morning I saw a pair (m, f) of
      Lawrence's Goldfinches near the permanent pasture on the lower edge of the
      Hopland Research Center. This is where they were present last spring as
      well. During at least the last decade or so they have become pretty much
      rare but regular breeders in this part of Mendocino County.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482