Mendocino and Humboldt birds

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      Howdy,
      I just returned from Godwit Days in Humboldt...saw the Magnificent
      Hummingbird...what a great bird!

      On the drive up on Friday, I stopped in Ukiah and saw the Hooded Oriole at
      501 Sherry and saw the female Blue-winged Teal and Redhead at the Ukiah
      Sewage Ponds...oriole and redhead were long overdue county birds for me....

      John
      John Sterling
      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 668-8694 (home office)
      530 668-1985 (home)
      916 737-3000 ext 3593 (Sacramento office)
      916 752-0899 (cell phone)