Hooded orioles back on Mill Creek

  • dsmithferri
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Sunday morning April 4th. Hooded orioles have returned to our
      neighborhood. Two males very active this morning in our neighbor's
      palm and eucalyptus trees. We've seen these birds each spring/summer
      since we moved here 6 years ago; they often come to our feeder, as
      do the bullock's, which we've been seeing for about a week now. In
      past years, I haven't looked carefully for nests...I'll do that this
      year. Several neighbors have palm trees

      David
    • dsmithferri